PLYPO – Revolutionizing The Way We Cast Concrete
Plypo Formworks Group was founded in 2017. With the head office located in Beirut, we are distributors of plastic construction formwork.
Our company is mainly engaged in providing PLYPO boards as a solution to help construction companies cut costs on their projects at the same time making plywood obsolete. Our company has established great cooperation relationships with various large national construction enterprises, and real estate development companies.
Since our inception, our main focus has always been adhering to quality first. Plypo Formworks Group is a high end and new technology enterprise which set R&D production and marketing services in one.
We strive to be the leading partner for all sustainable formwork around the world, and by having an impact on this industry.
We make construction more efficient, faster and economical. Providing the best service to our customers is what drives us every day.
PLYPO's success is based on strong values. It was the entrepreneurial spirit of its Partners that helped to get the first hard-won contracts. The reliability of using our product PLYPO, was what justified the trust that our first customers placed in us and helped us to win further contracts. And passion is what makes us strive to find the best solution, right up to the last minute.
These same values will also guide our future activities. For us, it is both a duty and something close to our heart. Every single employee contributes to PLYPO’s business success by living these business values every day, leading by example and passing them on to new colleagues.
1) UNESCO Business Center - AL Amin Developers ( Ramlet Al Bayda, Beirut )
2) Jaber Residences – AL Amin Developers ( Ramlet Al Bayda, Beirut )
3) Nour Building –Yassine Group ( Jnah, Beirut )
4) Green Ville 761 – MEC Group ( Souk El Ghareb, Mount Lebanon )
5) Panorama Residence – MEC Group ( Bmakine, Mount Lebanon )
6) Fayad Residence – MEC Group ( Ain Al Romani, Mount Lebanon )
Second generation polymer construction formwork PLYPO Boards have been developed as an alternative to plywood boards, one of the most consumed supplies on any jobsite. PLYPO Boards are more durable, could be used in every weather condition, has a longer life span and since it is completely recyclable it has a very low environment impact.
- 1 plate PLYPO: 1.250 x 2.500 x 18 mm
- It has a high impact resistance, won’t break due to drops etc.; please click for impact resistance video
- With its ideal size it guarantees maximum productivity, it could be used together with 18 mm standard plywood boards
- It is PP based, hence has smaller and more pores
- Long life span; minimum 60 times re-use
- Because concrete does not adhere to the polymer surface it won’t stick during removal
- Could be cut and nailed just like plywood boards
- Contrary to plywood boards, there is no scratch-induced deformation problem
- Could be used for columns, walls, slab and beams. Because it takes its original shape after bending, it is ideal for circular wall uses
- Could be stored in every environment, goes unaffected by adverse storage conditions (water, moisture, insects, etc.)
- Resistant to all weather conditions
- Because it is recycled on kilogram basis, even the smallest piece doesn’t get wasted